The Turing Test Collector's Edition Steam CD Key
|Platform: ||Steam |
|Release Date: ||30/08/2016 |
Includes: base game, The Turing Test - Upgrade Pack
The Turing Test is a challenging first-person puzzle game set on Jupiter’s moon, Europa. You are Ava Turing, an engineer for the International Space Agency (ISA) sent to discover the cause behind the disappearance of the ground crew stationed there. Guided only by the station’s AI, Tom, find your way through the facility and discover what it truly means to be human.
The Turing Test - Upgrade Pack contains three epic pieces of DLC for gamers who can't get enough of The Turing Test, including the original soundtrack!
Original Pre-Alpha Prototype of The Turing Test
Want to see where it all started? In this pack you'll get access to the original white box prototype of The Turing Test. From this prototype you'll be able to see how the game developed from whitebox block-out to a fully fledged game.
Official Art Book
In this pack, you'll gain behind the scenes access to the development of The Turing Test in an official art book made by Bulkhead Interactive's art team. In the art book you'll see exclusive, never seen before artwork from the game as well as early behind the scenes development shots whilst the game was in pre-production. Member's of the art team breakdown the thought processes and design decisions behind the the game's characters and environments, from ideas, to concept and to final production.
The Turing Test - Original Soundtrack
In this pack you'll also receive the full version of The Turing Test Original Soundtrack (OST) for for your listening pleasure.
- Harness the ability to transfer power between machines using your ‘Energy Manipulation Tool’ providing a unique twist on gameplay mechanics and puzzle logic.
- Learn the significance of player control as you switch between multiple perspectives to solve The Turing Test’s most challenging puzzles.
- Discover a story with multiple layers of depth and conspiracy; challenging concepts of human morality and giving freedom to players to form theories about the fate of ISA's crew members.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E6600 / Athlon 64 X2 6400
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 / ATI Radeon HD 5770
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space