Eternal Winter Steam Key
|Platform: || Steam |
|Release Date: || 24/11/2014 |
You must find a way to survive in an extremely hostile winter environment, you will not be alone, 4 loyal dogs and a sled will be there to help you move faster around the terrain. Scavenge for supplies, take care of your needs and the needs of your dogs, hunt or be hunted. A new glacial period has begun... will you adapt or die?
This is a perma-death game, once you die you have to start over and your save file is deleted.
- Dog sled to make moving around the extensive map easier
- Dogs are not inmortal, you must feed them, manage their energy, you even get the chance to name them every time you start a new game.
- Huge map filled with interesting locations to explore and safe houses to loot.
- No loading screens from exterior to interiors
- Well balanced survival mechanics inspired by the real needs of the human body. These include:
- Weight management (inventory)
- A day/night cycle that affects the temperature and other factors in the world.
- A diverse wildlife to hunt or run from: Bears, wolves, boars, foxes.
- 3 different hunting tools (Rifle, crossbow and axe)
- A simple yet effective looting system.
- Easy and simple inventoy management menu
- Friendly UI
- A functional saving system.
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel 4xxx Series w/ 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Any on-board chip will work