Alan Wake's American Nightmare GOG CD Key
|Platform: ||GOG |
|Release Date: ||22 May, 2012 |
Alan Wake’s American Nightmare is a stand alone spin-off adventure featuring a thrilling pulp action story mode and an all new “Fight till Dawn” arcade mode. American Nightmare will shine a new light on the world of Wake while appealing to fans and newcomers alike.
The single player campaign comes from the darkest corners of the ‘Night Springs’, a Twilight Zone inspired fiction. American Nightmare is an exaggerated and gritty rendering of that world – where the horrors of reality have the all too easy habit of coming true. When Wake becomes stuck in the alternate shadowed world of Night Springs, he must hunt down his evil double, Mr. Scratch, to find answers. A supernatural serial killer, Scratch is fixated on Wake’s wife, Alice, and even more horribly, Wake’s demise. To survive and thrive in the darkest of nights, Wake must learn to control reality itself and unravel the secrets of Night Springs with a trusty flashlight by his side and whatever weapon he can find.
The brand new “Fight till Dawn” arcade mode places Wake in the battle of his life. Players are tasked with surviving a full night of brutal onslaughts while racking up their score. With a myriad of new enemies to battle, Wake won’t have any trouble since he’ll have plenty of deadly options within his arsenal: old stalwarts like the flare gun, wild new favorites like the nail gun and old school Remedy favorites like the Uzi. Thankfully, safe havens and unlockable weapons litter the landscape, allowing for a momentary respite from the darkness. This pulp action-thriller adventure is a must have for all Alan Wake fans!
- Play the full-fledged Story Mode: You’ll be on the edge of your seat as you fight to stop your murderous evil double to take back your life... and change reality itself!
- Fight till dawn arcade mode: In the action-packed Arcade Mode, you’ll need to master the Fight with Light mechanic to stay alive until dawn and beat your friends on the Leaderboards. Can you survive until sunrise?
- Face the darkness: Twisted and dangerous enemies stalk you in the shadows. Dispatch them with the powerful arsenal of weapons at your disposal.
- Windows XP SP2 Processor: Dual Core 2GHz Intel or 2.8GHz AMD,
- Memory: 2 GB RAM,
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM,
- DirectX®: 9.0c,
- Hard Drive: 8 GB HD space,
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Intel Integrated Graphics are not supported by this game.